The Spoon motif is said to bring good luck. The Lakota Native American tribe, who were a huge influence on Goro Takahashi’s work, used spoons as medicinal tools to roast herbs. It is said that if you give a newborn child a silver spoon, you will not have trouble eating for the rest of your life. Goro’s features several.
The Spoon is one of the motifs that can be often worn by female fans too! It is a great choice as couple Setups.
- Silver Rope Turquoise Spoon - 125
- K18 Gold Sun Metal (XS) - 613
- Small Cornered Chain with Eagle Hook - 298
- Gold Rope Turquoise Spoon - 651
- K18 Gold in Sun Metal (S) **Mid Age Model - 92
- Old Design: Small Cornered Chain with Hook - 313