||ABOUT GORO'S ITEMS|
ABOUT DELTAONE HONG KONG
1. What is goro's?
- goro’s is a silver accessory brand founded by Goro Takahashi, the legendary Japanese craftsman of Native American style Jewellery.
2. Who is Goro Takahashi?
- Goro Takahashi is the legendary Japanese craftsman of Native American style jewelry.
- Goro first learned how to carve leather from a US occupation troop soldier during his teenage and opened his first shop in Aoyama, Tokyo in 1966 at the age of 27. He then moved to the USA to study silver carving from the Native Americans. He was given the title “Yellow Eagle” by a Sioux tribesman.
- After his return to Japan, Goro Takahashi moved his shop from Aoyama to Harajuku, also in Tokyo. He added this Native American style to his creative design sense, which elevated his jewellery to an even higher level.
- Goro Takahashi left this world in December 2013 and goro’s products have become legendary and continue to fascinate people around the world.
3. Who wears goro's?
- Many celebrities around the world including Eric Clapton, G-DRAGON from Big Bang, Hong Kong actor and Singer Shawn Yue, and premier Japanese celebrities such as Takuya Kimura from SMAP, Anna Tsuchiya, TAKAHIRO from Exile are fans of goro’s.
ABOUT GORO'S ITEMS
1. What are the Sizes of Chains?
- There are 2 chain sizes:
- Standard Chains are 47 cm long
- Long Chains are 70 cm long
2. What are the Sizes of Bracelets?
- This is the size chart with the inner circumference.
- Please take note that the size of your palm should be taken into account to pick your size. Also, there would be a slight individual item difference due to each Leather’s unique difference.
- Hence, it’s hard to tell you the right size without taking a look your hand in person. But we do hope below will help you to find the right size!
ABOUT DELTAONE HONG KONG
1. Who is DELTAone Hong Kong?
- DELTAone Hong Kong is the first global branch of DELTAone in Hong Kong.
- DELTAone is the most trusted retailer of goro’s Accessories from Japan, which is headquartered in Harajuku. We deliver ONLY genuine goro’s products with the largest variety from different generations. All of goro’s items sold at DELTAone Hong Kong are authentic. We supply them from DELTAone, a specialty store of goro’s in Japan.
2. Who is DELTAone?
- DELTAone is the premier second-hand retailer of goro’s accessories in Japan. The flagship store is located in the heart of Harajuku and offers the largest variety of goro’s Accessories.
3. What is the difference between DELTAone Hong Kong and DELTAone in Japan?
- DELTAone Hong Kong is a branch of DELTAone Japan. At DELTAone Hong Kong, we deliver our products domestically in Hong Kong and globally to serve goro’s fans around the world.
- Considering the value of these items and valuing the craftsmanship by goro’s, we want to make sure the products are safely delivered to your door. This is why we use SF express for Hong Kong domestic delivery and DHL/UPS for international delivery. We make sure that these delivery vendors offer secure insurance coverage and also reliability in terms of delivery and customs clearance, so that we achieve our objectives.
- DELTAone Hong Kong will continue to deliver a reliable and valuable service for our customers.
4. Is there any physical store in Hong Kong?
- Our physical store is located in Shop No. 66, G/F, Mira Place 2, 118-130 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, and you can find our online store on our website.
5. Can I sell my goro's to DELTAone Hong Kong?
- Buyback service is now available in our Hong Kong's physical store. To apply for buyback service, please contact us via our support channel on our website.
For more details, please visit our buyback page.
6. Can I ask your help to setup my goro's?
- We provide free setup consultation services at our physical store and online store. Please feel free to visit us at the store or contact us on our website. For details on goro’s setup, see our goro’s setup page.
7. Is there a list of countries where the items can be shipped to?
- Yes, the eligible countries for international shipping are listing in the checkout page, under the Shipping Destination tab.
8. What payments are available at the checkout?
- Currently, we offer payments with Credit Card (VISA/Mastercard/American Express), Google Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal, and Shop Pay.
1. How long would it take to deliver the items?
- For our customers in Hong Kong, your product(s) will be delivered to your registered address by SF Express (https://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/) within 7 to 14 days.
- For more details, please check the following page.
2. Can I ship internationally?
- We provide global shipping for our customers based outside of Hong Kong. Your product(s) will be delivered either by DHL (http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/express.html) or UPS (https://www.ups.com/hk/en/Home.page) within 7 to 14 days.
- For more details, please check the following page.
3. How much is the shipping fee?
- For local delivery within Hong Kong, we will charge you 50 HKD. We currently offer a special promotion of free delivery for orders over 2,000 HKD.
- International delivery fees depend on order value.
- Over 15,000 HKD: Free shipping
- Between 2,000 HKD and 15,000 HKD: 400 HKD
- Under 2,000 HKD: 150 HKD
All orders, except orders under 2,000 HKD, will be covered by the insurance from Parcel Pro.
4. Are there any remarks for international shipping?
- Yes, we have remarks for UPS and DHL international shipping. Please make sure to read the remarks on the Shipping page before making an order with DELTAone Hong Kong
5. How can I track my order?
- After your shipment is out for delivery, we will send you the tracking number to your email.
6. Is there any special promotion?
- For delivery in Hong Kong, we currently offer a special promotion free delivery for orders above 2,000 HKD.
7. Can I deliver to EF Lockers?
- Yes. If you would like to deliver your items to the EF Lockers, please enter the locker code and address at the checkout page. You can check this information from the SF Express website:
8. Will there be shipment insurance?
- Yes, shipment insurance will be arranged by us.
9. Can you write down the item as a gift and/or change the item value on the delivery invoice?
We are required to write down the actual cost of the item(s) on the parcel to make sure that it will be fully insured by the delivery vendors. Also, we cannot write down your item as a gift.
10. Do you accept international bank transfer as a payment method? If yes, who will bear the bank charges?
- Yes, we do accept international bank transfer. Once you add the item to your shipping card, you can choose “Bank Transfer (International)” as your payment method. The bank information for payment will be prompted on the page.
- All bank charges are borne by the customer, which includes local, intermediary, and overseas bank charges. We do recommend using Wise (TransferWise), a money transfer service, for our customers living outside of Hong Kong. TransferWise will significantly reduce fees for international bank transfer, up to 8 times lower fees for overseas remittance and faster transaction compared to other overseas remittance providers.
1. Do you have a loyalty or VIP program?
- Yes. As a prestige VIP member of DELTAone Hong Kong, you can enjoy special offers and discounts. You will also be entitled to have instant access to the latest arrivals of rare goro's items.
- For more details, please check the following page:
2. What are the requirements of becoming a VIP member with DELTAone Hong Kong?
- To qualify for a VIP membership, you must purchase a total of 400,000 HKD worth of goro's products from DELTAone.
3. What are the benefits of becoming a VIP member?
- The perks of becoming a VIP
- VIP card issued by DELTAone
- 5% discount on your future purchases
- Free delivery for customers in Hong Kong
- Find products that you are interested in
-VIP discount is excluded for Special Made items such as Eagles and All Gold items. For more information about the exclusion, please consult our staff.
1. Are goro’s item sold at DELTAone Hong Kong genuine?
- Yes, all of goro’s items sold at DELTAone Hong Kong are genuine. All our products are sourced from Japan. Our buyers at DELTAone have long years of experience and knowledge in handling goro’s.
2. Will you issue a guarantee card for the item(s)?
- Yes, a guarantee card is issued for the items sold at DELTAone. (Note: There are some exceptions)
3. Another retailer informed me that the item is fake. What can I do?
- If the item is later identified to be fake at other goro’s retailers, we will refund the full amount to our customers.
4. What kind of information are indicated on the guarantee card?
- The product name, weight, and item code information will be indicated on the guarantee card.
5. I lost my guarantee card, can I still refund my item?
- The full refund policy will not be applicable to customers who have lost their guarantee card. We will not re-issue the guarantee card due to loss or theft. Please keep your guarantee card safe with the product.
6. Do you have any sample design for the guarantee card?
- Yes, we have a sample of the guarantee card on the “Guarantee” page.
1. How can I contact DELTAone Hong Kong?
- You can contact us via the following channels:
2. Can I only make inquiries in English?
- We provide both English and Chinese support for our customers.
3. What are the Customer Support hours of operation?
- Our customer support is available from 11 AM to 9 PM (HKT). Please noted we may have slower response times during weekends and holidays.